Bands and Attachments
Maximum Retention™ Bands
Maximum Retention Bands have a photo etched interior that virtually eliminates loose bands. The etched pockets provide a greater surface area for band cement adhesion.
A traditional full height band for the doctor who prefers maximum tooth coverage with all of the features of a contoured band. Regular temper gives this band universal appeal and makes it easy to place and adapt, with no distortion of form.
Precision temper eliminates loose bands. Labio-incisal extension eliminates tearing or folding up.
American Orthodontics' Rollo Band is designed to provide the versatility of a band with the anchorage strength of a crown. Rollo Bands can be used in any situation where banding is indicated, or when extra strength is needed for appliances.
Like a band
- Ten sizes per quadrant, twice the number of sizes available in conventional crowns, for improved placement and fit
- Occlusal opening for easy removal
- Occlusal opening for more effective light-curing of band cement
Like a crown
- Occlusal rollover to provide integrity and strength
- .007 material thickness to stand up to heavy anchorage forces
Photo Etched Material
All MR Bands feature photo etched pockets for dramatically increased band retention.
Bright Mirror Finish
Smooth finish for improved hygiene.
Each band series receives the proper amount of annealing to achieve desired stiffness.
Reduced Interproximal Heights
Results in less tissue impingement and less gapping at the gingival margins.
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!