20/40™ Ceramic Brackets
With your treatment goals in mind, we have reduced the ceramic particle size, allowing for a more rounded, smaller ceramic bracket while increasing the resistance to fracture and providing outstanding translucency.
- Mechanical retention base improves bond strength and greatly eases the debonding process - no special adhesive or debonding tool required
- Because material is stronger, the bracket base can be smaller
- Smooth, hardened surface and rounded slot corners improve friction control and allow for more efficient sliding mechanics
- Generous tie-wing undercut area makes ligation easier with less stress on bond interface resulting in fewer bond failures
- Beveled lower anterior reduces occlusal interference and enamel wear
- Complete twin system, with streamlined hooks available on cuspids and bicuspids, allows for interchangeable mechanics with metal bracket systems
- Catalog Pages (PDF 5.3M)
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!