Sierra cosmetic brackets are manufactured from a combination of urethanes with extremely high durometers. As an alternative to ceramic, Sierra brackets feature a smooth, non-porous surface for stain resistance, and a metal reinforced slot to reduce friction and improve torque control. The unique MicroRock™ base provides maximum bond strength yet debonds easily at the end of treatment. The Sierra bracket system conveniently uses the same adhesive and bonding procedure as metal brackets.
- 100% nickel free bracket body and slot insert
- Particle mechanical lock for superior bond strength; no need for Silane or special adhesive
- Smooth, stain resistant surface means better patient acceptance
- Plastic material does not promote enamel abrasion
- Available in a Roth prescription; hooks available on cuspids and bicuspids
The classic good looks of a cosmetic bracket with the strength to endure the test of time, Sierra Classic cosmetic brackets offer the same aesthetic benefits of Sierra Classic brackets, but with a gold slot instead of a grey metal slot. Sierra Classic brackets also feature a smooth, non-porous surface for stain resistance, and a metal reinforced slot to reduce friction and improve torque control.
Both Sierra and Sierra Classic cosmetic brackets may be used in conjunction with Virage and 20/40 ceramic brackets.
- Catalog Pages (PDF 5.3M)
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!