An Advanced System for the Standard Edgewise Practitioner
- Optimum bracket widths achieve excellent torque and rotational control, with adequate interbracket space for free tipping
- Improved rotational control due to the base radius being machined into the part rather than formed after the slot is cut
- Streamlined bracket heights allow greater latitude in vertical bracket placement, to accommodate individual case requirements
- Reduced mesial/distal and occlusal/gingival dimensions allow earlier bonding of severely rotated teeth
- Superior bond strength with a diagonally orientated 80 gauge mesh bonding base.
- Improved patient hygiene. Gingival third of the crown is accessible with reduced bracket heights
- Better patient acceptance. Smooth contours and compact size provide for a more comfortable appliance
- Improved aesthetics. Less bracket body is exposed, creating a more pleasing appearance.
Crystal clear and astoundingly strong. Once bonded, Radiance is nearly invisable on the tooth.
Our premier line of self ligating brackets.
American Orthodontics newset, low profile tube.
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!