Ultimate CE: Performance Golf Experience
**This Event has Reached Capacity. Your registration will be added to the waitlist in the order of your submission.**
SWING INTO SUCCESS WITH THE ULTIMATE CE: PERFORMANCE GOLF EXPERIENCE!
Looking for an edge on the golf course and in your practice? The latest Ultimate CE experience blends brackets and birdies at the Ultimate CE: Performance Golf Experience, hosted at the prestigious Titleist Performance Institute in sun-soaked Oceanside, CA.
Not only will you experience a professional custom club fitting with the latest driver, iron, and putter technology on the market, but you will get the tutelage and watchful eye of the club designers as you experiment and refine your technique with your new clubs on the state-of-the-art range at the Titleist Performance Institute.
Plus, Dr. Patrick Briscoe tees up a strategic swing through decoding patient desires and mastering the art of storytelling, raising the level of your orthodontic game for your patients.
But that's not all – the weekend won’t be complete without the lush greens of the Aviara Golf Club offering a dash of California cool and spectacular views as you relax with an unforgettable round of golf.
Let the Ultimate CE: Performance Golf Experience propel your practice and your golf game to new heights. Secure your spot now for an unforgettable adventure of learning, laughter, and links!
Fuel Your Passion
Many orthodontic offices suffer from a narrative void, a vacant space that occurs inside an organization when there is no story, brand, or culture to keep them aligned. As an orthodontic team, you focus on brackets and bands and neglect the story that you present to your patients. To create a positive environment and keep your team aligned, you must identify who your patients are and their internal fears and desires. Knowing this, you can create a story, brand and culture that is easy for your team and patients to thrive in.
The objectives of this course are:
- Learn who your patients really are, what their real problem is and what they want.
- Learn how you can be the guide for your patients, walking them through a journey to something better.
- Learn how to develop and deliver a plan of action in a consistent and concise manner.
- Learn how to develop and execute direct and transitional call to actions to prompt your patients to act on their desire.
- Learn what failure and success look like in your patient’s eyes.
- Wrap the above lessons into a cohesive story that presents you, the orthodontist, as the guide and your patients as the hero. Creating a story, brand and culture that is clear, concise and easy for your patients and team to thrive in.
- 1.5 CE credits
- 3 Nights Hotel
- Titleist Club Fitting
- Set of Custom Titleist Golf Clubs*
- Round of Golf at Aviara Golf Club
*Typical Set of Clubs Includes 1 Driver, 2 Fairways, 7 Irons, 3 Wedges, Putter