Bands and Attachments
Maximum Retention™ Bands
All Maximum Retention bands have an etched interior that virtually eliminates loose bands and permanent laser marked sizing for easy sorting and identification.
- Medium contour, medium-high tooth cover-age for adaptability to many crown shapes
- Medium Stiff temper, strong material well suited for use with welded, higher-force appliances
- 1 1/2 - 13 or 1-32 sizing
- Highly contoured, low coverage band for excellent fit and ease of banding shorter clinical crowns
- Medium temper, slightly thinner material for easy adaptability to crown. Well suited for use with welded, lower-force appliances
- 1-32 sizing
- Exceptional contouring for accurate fit with reduced need for adaptation
- Increased gingival festooning for better fit and patient comfort
- Highly resilient band temper maximimzes spring-back during fitting for excellent adaptation and fit to the crown
- Strong material well suited for use with weld-ed, higher-force appliances
- Etched interior provides strong band retention
- 1-32 sizing
American Orthodontics' Rollo Band is designed to provide the versatility of a band with the anchorage strength of a crown. Rollo Bands can be used in any situation where banding is indicated, or when extra strength is needed for appliances.
Like a band
- Ten sizes per quadrant, twice the number of sizes available in conventional crowns, for improved placement and fit
- Occlusal opening for easy removal
- Occlusal opening for more effective light-curing of band cement
Like a crown
- Occlusal rollover to provide integrity and strength
- .007 material thickness to stand up to heavy anchorage forces
Retentive strength and the band-cement interface are the two most critical factors when cementing bands. The data clearly demonstrates the superior performance of Maximum Retention bands versus bands formed from non MR material.
Rolled Occlusal and Gingival Edges
Provides greater edge strength during seating and increased cement retention.
Laser Etched Sizing
Clear and permanent etching indicates size and quadrant.
Fully graduated: As a band's circumference increases, so does occlusal-gingival height, maintaining maximum tooth coverage for each band size.
Circumferences increase in closely spaced intervals allowing ease and accuracy of banding fitting.
American Orthodontics is proud to announce the creative marketing team of the company has won six International MarCom Awards, including a prestigious Platinum Award . . .Read More
American Orthodontics introduces BracePaste Color Change, giving orthodontists an additional option for its award winning medium viscosity adhesive . . .Read More
With a simple, intuitive mesial-distal rocking motion, the new Luno® Debond Tool is specifically designed to debond ceramic or aesthetic brackets such as Empower 2 Clear and Radiance Plus . . .Read More