With your treatment goals in mind, we have reduced the ceramic particle size, allowing for a more rounded, smaller ceramic bracket while increasing the resistance to fracture and providing outstanding translucency.
- Mechanical retention base improves bond strength and greatly eases the debonding process - no special adhesive or debonding tool required
- Because material is stronger, the bracket base can be smaller
- Smooth, hardened surface and rounded slot corners improve friction control and allow for more efficient sliding mechanics
- Generous tie-wing undercut area makes ligation easier with less stress on bond interface resulting in fewer bond failures
- Beveled lower anterior reduces occlusal interference and enamel wear
- Complete twin system, with streamlined hooks available on cuspids and bicuspids, allows for interchangeable mechanics with metal bracket systems
Strengthened hooks on the cuspids and bicuspids.
Comfortably smooth contours.
Generous tie wing undercut for easy ligation.
Mechanical lock base bonds with all types of adhesive.
Nickel free insert. Color coded bracket ID and slot.
A dovetail groove base offers excellent mechanical adhesion while smooth slot surface and rounded edges reduce friction.
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More