With your treatment goals in mind, we have reduced the ceramic particle size, allowing for a more rounded, smaller ceramic bracket while increasing the resistance to fracture and providing outstanding translucency.
- Mechanical retention base improves bond strength and greatly eases the debonding process - no special adhesive or debonding tool required
- Because material is stronger, the bracket base can be smaller
- Smooth, hardened surface and rounded slot corners improve friction control and allow for more efficient sliding mechanics
- Generous tie-wing undercut area makes ligation easier with less stress on bond interface resulting in fewer bond failures
- Beveled lower anterior reduces occlusal interference and enamel wear
- Complete twin system, with streamlined hooks available on cuspids and bicuspids, allows for interchangeable mechanics with metal bracket systems
Strengthened hooks on the cuspids and bicuspids.
Comfortably smooth contours.
Generous tie wing undercut for easy ligation.
Mechanical lock base bonds with all types of adhesive.
Nickel free insert. Color coded bracket ID and slot.
A dovetail groove base offers excellent mechanical adhesion while smooth slot surface and rounded edges reduce friction.
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to announce the creative marketing team of the company has won six International MarCom Awards, including a prestigious Platinum Award . . .Read More
American Orthodontics introduces BracePaste Color Change, giving orthodontists an additional option for its award winning medium viscosity adhesive . . .Read More