Iconix® Aesthetic Braces
Iconix stainless steel champagne colored brackets truly offer the best of both worlds - the durability of stainless steel and the aesthetics of "white" gold. A unique proprietary process ensures these brackets will stay champagne for the duration of treatment. When matched with gold wire and clear ligatures, Iconix offers a complete patient pleasing cosmetic system that requires literally no sacrifice on your part.
- Aesthetic champagne color
- Smooth zirconia finish guarantees champagne color will not peel or brush away
- Available as LP Low Profile or Mini Master Series, utilizing diagonal torque and angulation for patient comfort and ease of placement
- Prescriptions available: Roth*, McLaughlin, Bennett, Trevisi*, Alexander*, Vertical Slot
- No change in technique required
*The American Orthodontics version of the Roth System is not claimed to be a duplication of any other, nor does American Orthodontics imply that it is endorsed in any way by Dr. Roth.
*The American Orthodontics version of the McLaughlin, Bennett, Trevisi System is not claimed to be a duplication of any other, nor does American Orthodontics imply that it is endorsed in any way by Dr's. McLaughlin, Bennett, or Trevisi.
*Dr. Alexander is proud to endorse Alexander prescription brackets from American Orthodontics.
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More