Available in one-patient kits or as individual components, the Herbst* is one of the most popular appliances used today for Class II corrections.
- Hex head screws for ease of use and maximum patient comfort; compatible with either straight or offset rod style Herbst
- Offset rods provide a lower profile for special situations
- Advancers to reactivate mandibular advancement are available in five lengths, from 1mm to 5mm
- Pivot casings for safe and secure solders every time. Two styles available: "Regular" for soldering onto bands and crowns and "Flat" for soldering onto wire extensions
Mini Skirt Crowns
These stainless steel crowns are specifically designed to be used with Herbst appliances and other orthopedic/orthodontic appliances that require the stability of a crown for anchorage.
- Shorter in the occlusal-gingival dimension than a traditional crown
- Enhanced interproximal festooning reduces the amount of material that must be trimmed
- Five sizes available for each quadrant match traditional sizing
- Laser marked for permanent identification
Mini Skirt Crowns with Nuts
- Barrel nuts are laser welded onto crowns
*Herbst is a registered trademark of Dentaurum, Inc.
American Orthodontics is pleased to announce the addition of two new products developed by Hier Labs™ to their global product offering. The first, PlaqueHD® Plaque Identifying Toothpaste, highlights nearly invisible plaque on teeth in a vibrant green color . . .Read More
University of Texas- San Antonio Student Dr. Shelby Steffenhagen Wins 2022 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
Dr. Shelby Steffenhagen from the University of Texas San Antonio is the winner of the 2022 Eugene L. Gottlieb Journal of Clinical Orthodontics (JCO) Student of the Year Award . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2021 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin bracket category. This is the ninth year in a row the company has been recognized for best-in-class products . . .Read More