Empower® DualActivation System
One System. Multiple Applications. Zero Compromise.
The Dual Activation System is a single, innovative concept with multiple applications - all designed to enhance your treatment philosophy. Here's what you'll experience with Dual Activation:
- The best of both worlds - interactive and passive brackets in one unified system
Excellent anterior control
Improved posterior freedom play
Time saving benefits and ease of self ligation
The Choice is Yours
As the most complete self ligating bracket system in the industry, Empower brings you an unprecedented array of possibilities that puts control back in your hands. Dual Activation allows you to truly make the system your own.
Take the various options available with Empower's Dual Activation and make the system your own. Extensive prescription, wire, hook, and pad options allow you to develop a system unique to your treatment style.
- McLaughlin, Bennett, Trevisi
- Modified Damon
- Gianelly V-Slot
- Additional Torque Choices
* American Orthodontics' prescription versions. No endorsement by the doctor(s) is implied.
- Three bicuspid pad choices
- Optional, integrated hooks on laterals, cuspids, and bicuspids
- Tanzo Copper Nickel Titanium
- Tritanium multi-force heat activated NiTi
- Therma-Ti heat activated NiTi
- Superelastic NiTi
- Beta Titanium
- Stainless Steel
Less ligation friction during initial leveling and aligning. Increased torque and rotation control during finishing.
Less ligation friction and lower force mechanics throughout treatment. No wires are actively engaged by the clip.
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More