Empower® DualActivation System
One System. Multiple Applications. Zero Compromise.
The Dual Activation System is a single, innovative concept with multiple applications - all designed to enhance your treatment philosophy. Here's what you'll experience with Dual Activation:
- The best of both worlds - interactive and passive brackets in one unified system
Excellent anterior control
Improved posterior freedom play
Time saving benefits and ease of self ligation
The Choice is Yours
As the most complete self ligating bracket system in the industry, Empower brings you an unprecedented array of possibilities that puts control back in your hands. Dual Activation allows you to truly make the system your own.
Take the various options available with Empower's Dual Activation and make the system your own. Extensive prescription, wire, hook, and pad options allow you to develop a system unique to your treatment style.
- McLaughlin, Bennett, Trevisi
- Modified Damon
- Gianelly V-Slot
- Additional Torque Choices
* American Orthodontics' prescription versions. No endorsement by the doctor(s) is implied.
- Three bicuspid pad choices
- Optional, integrated hooks on laterals, cuspids, and bicuspids
- Tanzo Copper Nickel Titanium
- Tritanium multi-force heat activated NiTi
- Therma-Ti heat activated NiTi
- Superelastic NiTi
- Beta Titanium
- Stainless Steel
Less ligation friction during initial leveling and aligning. Increased torque and rotation control during finishing.
Less ligation friction and lower force mechanics throughout treatment. No wires are actively engaged by the clip.
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to announce the creative marketing team of the company has won six International MarCom Awards, including a prestigious Platinum Award . . .Read More
American Orthodontics introduces BracePaste Color Change, giving orthodontists an additional option for its award winning medium viscosity adhesive . . .Read More