35% Phosphoric Acid
Opal Etch 35% phosphoric acid etchant is based on the award-winning, top-rated Ultra-Etch™ etchant chemistry. The unique physical and chemical properties of Opal Etch etchant create the optimal viscosity to ensure it won’t migrate or prematurely dry. Its syringe delivery with the Opal™ Blue tip facilitates precise placement and complete control, and its self-limiting formulation creates the ideal surface for adhesive penetration.
Strong bonds begin with Opal Etch etchant.
- Optimal viscosity prevents migration or premature drying
- Proprietary etch solution rinses off enamel quickly and easily
- Brilliant blue color assures safe, accurate placement and complete removal
- Contains a surfactant for complete, easy rinsing
- Unique self-limiting properties prevent over-etching
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More