35% Phosphoric Acid
Opal Etch 35% phosphoric acid etchant is based on the award-winning, top-rated Ultra-Etch™ etchant chemistry. The unique physical and chemical properties of Opal Etch etchant create the optimal viscosity to ensure it won’t migrate or prematurely dry. Its syringe delivery with the Opal™ Blue tip facilitates precise placement and complete control, and its self-limiting formulation creates the ideal surface for adhesive penetration.
Strong bonds begin with Opal Etch etchant.
- Optimal viscosity prevents migration or premature drying
- Proprietary etch solution rinses off enamel quickly and easily
- Brilliant blue color assures safe, accurate placement and complete removal
- Contains a surfactant for complete, easy rinsing
- Unique self-limiting properties prevent over-etching
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More