Releasing and Recharging Fluoride
- Drying agent chases moisture and draws fluoride-containing resin into etched enamel
- Single-step application ensures stronger bonds
- 38% filled with substantial glass ionomer and nanofillers for penetration of fissures to offer strong, long-lasting coverage
and mechanical retention
- Highly filled layer
- Non-yellowing formulation cures translucent and resists staining
- Releases fluoride and recharges uptake
- Fluorescing properties are detectable under a UV black light to facilitate removal and reapplication
- Compatible with any bonding system
Opal Seal sealant is translucent after curing and resists staining.
Visual Removal Aid
Opal Seal sealant’s fluorescing properties make it easy to remove under a UV black light.
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More