Releasing and Recharging Fluoride
- Drying agent chases moisture and draws fluoride-containing resin into etched enamel
- Single-step application ensures stronger bonds
- 38% filled with substantial glass ionomer and nanofillers for penetration of fissures to offer strong, long-lasting coverage
and mechanical retention
- Highly filled layer
- Non-yellowing formulation cures translucent and resists staining
- Releases fluoride and recharges uptake
- Fluorescing properties are detectable under a UV black light to facilitate removal and reapplication
- Compatible with any bonding system
Opal Seal sealant is translucent after curing and resists staining.
Visual Removal Aid
Opal Seal sealant’s fluorescing properties make it easy to remove under a UV black light.
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More