VALO™ Ortho Cordless
LED Curing Light
VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385-515nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses VALO rechargeable batteries and a battery charger suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom mounted using the bracket included in the kit. It can also be stored on a countertop or in a drawer. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light is equipped with a sensor that registers movement of the light; when the light is not being used, the VALO Ortho Cordless curing light will automatically go into sleep mode and when moved will return to the most recently used setting.
- Unique Xtra Power Quadrant mode quickly and efficiently cures five teeth with one touch of a button
- Powerful, optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, even cures directly over the labial face of the bracket
- Slim, low-profile design allows unprecedented access anywhere in the mouth
- Intuitive timer controls are easy to operate and user-friendly
- Highly efficient LEDs keep wand body cool to the touch
- Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable VALO batteries
VALO Ortho curing light on Xtra Power setting demonstrates that one 3-second exposure directly over the labial face of the bracket, followed later by a second exposure for a total of 6 seconds, is all that is required.
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More