VALO™ Ortho Cordless
LED Curing Light
VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385-515nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses VALO rechargeable batteries and a battery charger suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom mounted using the bracket included in the kit. It can also be stored on a countertop or in a drawer. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light is equipped with a sensor that registers movement of the light; when the light is not being used, the VALO Ortho Cordless curing light will automatically go into sleep mode and when moved will return to the most recently used setting.
- Unique Xtra Power Quadrant mode quickly and efficiently cures five teeth with one touch of a button
- Powerful, optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, even cures directly over the labial face of the bracket
- Slim, low-profile design allows unprecedented access anywhere in the mouth
- Intuitive timer controls are easy to operate and user-friendly
- Highly efficient LEDs keep wand body cool to the touch
- Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable VALO batteries
VALO Ortho curing light on Xtra Power setting demonstrates that one 3-second exposure directly over the labial face of the bracket, followed later by a second exposure for a total of 6 seconds, is all that is required.
Texas A&M Student Dr. Amanda Gross Wins 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
The Journal of Clinical Orthodontics is proud to name Dr. Amanda Gross from Texas A&M University as the winner of the 2021 Eugene L. Gottlieb . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to be the winner of five 2020 Orthotown Townie Choice Awards, highlighted by again winning the Metal Twin . . .Read More