Iconix® - Cosmetic Wire
American Orthodontics’ Iconix Aesthetic SE Niti Wire is the latest in AO’s extensive arch wire line. Manufactured at AO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, this high-quality wire delivers exceptional superelasticity, shape memory, and spring-back for precise control and predictable results, while offering best-in-class aesthetics to compliment all cosmetic bracket treatment options.
Available arch form options include VLP* Arch Form, Natural Arch Form I, and Natural Arch Form III.**
- Manufactured using premium Japanese NiTi material
- Proprietary Rhodium plating parameters offer best-in-class Aesthetics
- Durable “Rhodium white” finish is able to maintain an aesthetic appearance for the duration of treatment
- Highly resistant to permanent deformation
- Consistent loading and unloading forces
- Thoroughly tested to ensure consistent forces between lots
- 10 Individually wrapped arch wires per package
Iconix Aesthetic Wire blends beautifully with teeth to compliment any ceramic or cosmetic bracket offer.
*Compare VLP to Damon® Arch Form, a registered trademark of Ormco.
**Compare Form III to the European Arch Form.
On the heels of BracePaste Color Change, American Orthodontics now introduces BracePaste Band and Build LC. This fluoride releasing, light cure band cement adds another option for . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is proud to announce the creative marketing team of the company has won six International MarCom Awards, including a prestigious Platinum Award . . .Read More
American Orthodontics introduces BracePaste Color Change, giving orthodontists an additional option for its award winning medium viscosity adhesive . . .Read More