Iconix® - Cosmetic Wire
American Orthodontics’ Iconix Aesthetic SE Niti Wire is the latest in AO’s extensive arch wire line. Manufactured at AO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, this high-quality wire delivers exceptional superelasticity, shape memory, and spring-back for precise control and predictable results, while offering best-in-class aesthetics to compliment all cosmetic bracket treatment options.
Available arch form options include VLP* Arch Form, Natural Arch Form I, and Natural Arch Form III.**
- Manufactured using premium Japanese NiTi material
- Proprietary Rhodium plating parameters offer best-in-class Aesthetics
- Durable “Rhodium white” finish is able to maintain an aesthetic appearance for the duration of treatment
- Highly resistant to permanent deformation
- Consistent loading and unloading forces
- Thoroughly tested to ensure consistent forces between lots
- 10 Individually wrapped arch wires per package
Iconix Aesthetic Wire blends beautifully with teeth to compliment any ceramic or cosmetic bracket offer.
*Compare VLP to Damon® Arch Form, a registered trademark of Ormco.
**Compare Form III to the European Arch Form.
With a simple, intuitive mesial-distal rocking motion, the new Luno® Debond Tool is specifically designed to debond ceramic or aesthetic brackets such as Empower 2 Clear and Radiance Plus . . .Read More
American Orthodontics, as a manufacturer of orthodontic products classified as medical devices, is fully compliant with the Unique Device Identification (UDI) System months in advance . . .Read More
The Anterior Root Torquing Spring Auxiliary (ART®) device was created in 1969 by Dr. James Reeve of Atlanta Orthodontics, which AO has now acquired. It is a pre-formed torquing auxiliary . . .Read More