Iconix® - Cosmetic Wire
American Orthodontics’ Iconix Aesthetic SE Niti Wire is the latest in AO’s extensive arch wire line. Manufactured at AO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, this high-quality wire delivers exceptional superelasticity, shape memory, and spring-back for precise control and predictable results, while offering best-in-class aesthetics to compliment all cosmetic bracket treatment options.
Available arch form options include VLP* Arch Form, Natural Arch Form I, and Natural Arch Form III.**
- Manufactured using premium Japanese NiTi material
- Proprietary Rhodium plating parameters offer best-in-class Aesthetics
- Durable “Rhodium white” finish is able to maintain an aesthetic appearance for the duration of treatment
- Highly resistant to permanent deformation
- Consistent loading and unloading forces
- Thoroughly tested to ensure consistent forces between lots
- 10 Individually wrapped arch wires per package
Iconix Aesthetic Wire blends beautifully with teeth to compliment any ceramic or cosmetic bracket offer.
*Compare VLP to Damon® Arch Form, a registered trademark of Ormco.
**Compare Form III to the European Arch Form.
Orthodontics has earned nine 2022 International MarCom Awards, including three prestigious Platinum Award and three Gold Awards. Out of more than 6,500 entries worldwide . . .Read More
American Orthodontics is pleased to announce the addition of two new products developed by Hier Labs™ to their global product offering. The first, PlaqueHD® Plaque Identifying Toothpaste, highlights nearly invisible plaque on teeth . . .Read More
University of Texas- San Antonio Student Dr. Shelby Steffenhagen Wins 2022 Eugene L. Gottlieb JCO Student of the Year Award, Presented by American Orthodontics
Dr. Shelby Steffenhagen from the University of Texas San Antonio is the winner of the 2022 Eugene L. Gottlieb Journal of Clinical Orthodontics (JCO) . . .Read More